- 2 scoops (40g) Natural Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup ABC spread
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Additional desiccated coconut for rolling
- ¼ cup lemon zest
- Place the protein powder and almonds in a food processor and blend until a crumbly texture is formed
- Add the coconut oil, lemon juice and ABC spread into the processor and blend until combined
- Lastly add the pumpkin seeds and coconut into the mixture and blend for 10 seconds.
- Once the dough has formed, pour the mixture into a bowl. Using 2 tablespoons of mixture at a time, roll the dough into balls and repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- Combine the additional coconut and lemon zest on a plate. Roll each ball through the mixture and store in the fridge for 10 minutes